QueenieBridesmaid - Love this dress

4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Love this dress and how soft it is and the color is just as shown like a dark deep red. It is very versatile and so many ways you can wear it with different ideas I found on Pinterest.

I am a bridesmaid and we are all wearing this dress for my friends wedding with all of us picking a different style to wear it. We are all different body types with one of the bridesmaid pregnant yet the dress still looks great on us all. The material is comfy and stretchy and not see through.

Great dress, fancier than expected.

The stitching is well done, and the drape is fantastic. I wish the fabric wasn't quite so heavy, it gets a little hot, but the color is great and feels expensive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridesmaid Dress.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 19.

QueenieBridesmaid - Definitely worth every penny I paid for it!

5.0

I bought the dress for my sister (a beautiful young girl) size: 10 color: red. The dress fit is great, the construction of the dress is amazing (It has 3 layers Chiffon, satin and linen, it’s fully boned and has a built in bra) and the color is lovely.

The dress’s length is blew us away – even though she’s considered a tall girl (170cm), and was wearing heels, the dress is still very long!

This is a great thing as the extra fabric can be used to make shoulder straps or a matching shawl.

This dress definitely worth every penny I paid for it! Thank you,queeniebridesmaid~

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2015.