5.0

I bought the dress for my sister (a beautiful young girl) size: 10 color: red.The dress fit is great, the construction of the dress is amazing (It has 3 layers Chiffon, satin and linen, it’s fully boned and has a built in bra) and the color is lovely.

The dress’s length is blew us away – even though she’s considered a tall girl (170cm), and was wearing heels, the dress is still very long!

This is a great thing as the extra fabric can be used to make shoulder straps or a matching shawl.

This dress definitely worth every penny I paid for it!Thank you,queeniebridesmaid~

Mabley wrote the review because of good quality at QueenieBridesmaid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants QueenieBridesmaid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by QueenieBridesmaid bridesmaid dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with QueenieBridesmaid?

Comments

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more